The genuine leather by nature has some natural scars. This confirms that it is 100% authentic and gives a vintage look. Every leather product has a different shade and will appear different from the picture. Each of our leather product is freshly crafted and hence bears the smell of natural leather which fades in 3-4 weeks. The website is operated by Paara and the terms “our, us and we” refer to Paara.
By visiting our site or purchasing something from us, you directly or indirectly engage in our service and abide by the terms and conditions including the additional policies and terms of service. These terms apply to all visitors and users of the website including contributors of content, merchants, customers, vendors and browsers.
You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully before having access to our website. If you use any part of the website then you agree to abide by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree, then you will not be able to access the website. All new tools and features that are added to the site are subject to our terms of service. For any current terms of service, please refer to our page. We hold all rights to replace, change, update any part of the terms and conditions to our website. You are responsible for accessing the website and checking the updates that we make. You will have continued access to our website, irrespective of the changed we make.
Our hosted store is Woocommerce that provides us access to online e-commerce platform which helps us in selling our goods and services to you.
1. Online store items
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to be of majority age of your country, province and state. You agree on not using our products and services for any unauthorised or illegal purpose and agree not to violate any laws of the jurisdiction of the country you reside in or of the location we are based out from. You shouldn’t transmit any virus or worms of destructive nature to our website and breach of any of these terms will lead to termination of the services.
2. General Conditions
We reserve the authority to refuse service to any of our customer for any reason at any given point of time. Your details related to credit card are always encrypted with us. You must not exploit, resell, copy or sell, duplicate or reproduce any part of our service unless it is permitted by us in writing.
3. Timeliness, completeness and accuracy of information
We do not hold responsibility of completeness, accuracy and timeliness of information provides on the site. The material present on the site is general in nature and must not be relied on for making any decision. You must verify the information and take independent decision. The site may have historical information too, which must be used for reference only. We have no obligations in updating information on our own site.
4. Modification to the prices and services
Prices of our leather products are subject to change any moment without prior notification.
5. Products and services
Some of our products are exclusively available online only at our e-commerce store. These may be available in limited quantities and are subject to replacement and refund depending on the return policy.
6. Accurate billing and account details
We hold the right to reject any order that you place with us. We might limit or cancel the order per household or per person. This restriction might include order which is placed under the same account of customer, same order which uses the similar billing and shipping address. Whenever we cancel or do not accept your order, we will notify you via email or phone number shared with us, while you place an order.
7. Optional tools
We may provide you access to the 3 rd party tools on which we do not have any monitoring or control. These tools can be accessed by you without any condition, representation or warranties. Paara has no liability that arises from your using these 3 rd party tools. Please note that you are using these tools at your own risk.
8. Third party links
Certain services, products and content available on our service might include materials from 3rd parties. These links might direct you to 3rd party websites which are not affiliated to us. You are responsible for evaluating and examining the accuracy or content of the website for we do not hold liability of the same.
9. Feedback, user comment and other submission
You may be required to submit comments, feedback, plans, proposals or creative ideas on our request via email, postal mail or online. We hold complete authority to use, translate, distribute, publish, copy or edit the content without any restriction. We are under no obligation of maintaining comments in confidence, pay any sort of compensation for your comments or respond to your comments.
No offensive, unlawful, threatening, objectionable, obscene or pornographic messages will be accepted. They will in no circumstances be accepted.
10. Personal Information
11. Omissions, inaccuracies or errors
Information present on our website is error free in all aspects and related to product transit, availability, shipping charges, promotions, pricing and product descriptions. We hold complete authority to change, update, and omit the inaccurate or errors present in the current information at any time without any notice. We are under no obligation to clarify the information except when required by the law.
12. Prohibited uses
You are prohibited to use the content or site for following items:
- Any illegal purpose
- Solicit other person or persons to participate or perform in any unlawful acts
- Violate the state, provincial, federal or international laws, rules and regulations
- Infringe or violate the intellectual property rights
- Discriminate, intimidate, disparage, slander, defame, harm, insult, abuse or harass anyone based on disability, national origin, age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual
- orientation and gender.
- Submit any misleading or false information
- Transmit or upload virus and worms
- Track or collect personal information of others
- Scrape, crawl, spider, pretext, pharm, phish or spam
- Obscene or immoral purpose
- Interfere with the security features of our service
If you breach any of these, then we hold the right to terminate your use of our services any moment.
13. Limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that using our services will be error free, secure, timely or uninterrupted. From time to time, we may remove the historical information and update with new content, without any prior notification. It is your responsibility to check and verify the information before you take any decision related to any of our service. In no case shall Paara, our licensors, service providers, suppliers, interns, contractors, agents, affiliates, employees, officers and directors be liable for any kind of damage, incidental loss, injury or claim arising of our products and services.
You agree to hold, defend or indemnify the harmless Paara and our employees, interns, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, licensors, contractors, agents, directors, officers, partners, affiliates and parent subsidiaries from any demand or claim arising out of the breach you make.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
16. Entire agreement
The failure of our team to enforce or exercise any of the right of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such provision. Such terms or policies posted by us on our website constitute the agreement and understanding between you and us. The agreement may be written or oral, between us and you. Any sort of ambiguity shall not be constructed against the other party.
17. Governing law
The terms of our service and other services provided to you will be governed by and in compliance with the laws of Punjab Government, India.
18. Contact information
Questions regarding the terms of service must be sent to : email@example.com
- Shipping can be done to any part of the country and world.
- We ship our products to PAN world, depending on the presence of our courier company.
- If in case the product gets hold with the custom department, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the details for releasing the package. These charges will be borne by the customer and needs to provide the copy of custom bill.
- It takes 7-8 working days for your product to be delivered at your doorstep. We will share tracking number with you for your reference.
- Some products may not be available for delivery in your region. Please check before placing an order.
- Ensure that you provide us with correct shipping address with zip code, so that the courier company is able to deliver the product on time. Mention your email id and contact number also.
Please help us in delivering your stuff quickly by specifying the following at the time of checkout:
- Correct shipping address including Zip Code. Our shipping partners are not able to deliver to Post Box addresses. So please make sure to mention a deliverable address.
- Your contact number so that the courier service can reach you in case there is an issue.
- Email address for us to reach you in case of any further communication required.
Returns and refunds are only applicable in the case of Damaged Product, Defective Product or in the case where customer got the wrong product. Our products will have a slight difference in the look and colour as every leather gets a different shade and colour. In some cases if we will offer the repairs or might pay for the repair if the damaged is very small or is caused by shipping partners.